Your Dr.Dropin doctor can refer you to private specialists. There will be no extra charge for the referral letter. If you wish to seek specialist care on the NHS then your doctor will be able to write to your NHS GP detailing your condition and requesting an onward specialist referral. Please note that the referral will be processed by your NHS GP and on occasions they may wish to speak to you beforehand.